Pages

Wednesday, June 25, 2014

I Didn't Forget...The Jamberry Challenge!

I took a (dark) photo on my phone and then promptly continued watching Sherlock on Netflix, and never wrote my review.  It's not like I get paid for blogging, people.

Seven days post initial Jamberry application.

I'm giving my honest opinion here.  If I was a teacher and I was grading Jamberries, I'd give it a B +.  Here is what I like.  Inexpensive.  Non toxic.  Tons of adorable patterns and colors.  Here is what I don't like:  You need a blow dryer or a heater to make these work.  I also found it difficult to do my right hand, since I am right handed.  But they truly did last the entire week.  I found that I didn't do a great job filing, and the wraps started unraveling by Tuesday which drove me nuts, but I watched a video on youtube, saw my error, and fixed it.  Problem solved.  So, would I buy these again?  Goodness yes.  Seriously, even thinking about becoming a Jamberry consultant!  I love having neat, attractive hands and nails, and this does the trick for me.  I just can't fathom spending money on manicures.  (I am SO CHEAP.)  Not only that, but since I am a diabetic, I can do my own toes without worrying about getting an infection at the nail salon.  That's a WIN for me!

1 comment:

Lisa in Texas = ) said...

I am just like you - have never and probably will never get a manicure or pedicure- I just can't see spending the money on that kind of stuff. I really don't see how people do it.
By the way - your hair really is looking nice - from the last post you did!
Lisa :O)