1) I haven't seen my husband in two weeks. I miss him. A LOT. *cough cough*
2) The pool at the Y opens at 7am. I am seriously contemplating buying an actual swimsuit (not just a cute tankini with the skirted bottom to hide my thighs) and doing laps in the morning before it gets too wicked hot. I used to be a very strong swimmer before the 2002 car accident. I have some issues with my left rotator cuff. Basically, it doesn't like to rotate anymore. But I really like the idea of getting back into swimming. It is excellent cardio, and I've discovered that I really dislike the treadmills. I actually feel dizzy when I'm on them, and that vertigo feeling is no fun. I don't feel that way on the bike, and I haven't tried the ellipticals yet.
3) I'm making pork chops and sweet potatoes for dinner tomorrow night. I love sweet potatoes!
4) I promised Mr. R that I'd grow my hair back out, but it's driving me bonkers right now. I think it just needs a trim and some style and maybe some highlights. Is that cheating? I'd like to consider it "maitenance" and not a haircut. Right? Can I get some backup here?
5) I am breaking out really badly. I'm wondering if my exercising is releasing so many toxins that I'm breaking out? I have five zits on my face right now, and it's not even spicy burrito week.
6) I shaved my legs today, but almost didn't because Mr. R isn't home and it's not like I'm here to impress anyone else. But then I couldn't wear my skirts and it's too hot for pants.
7) Speaking of hot, the heat index in Central Florida today was 109. That's not a typo. That's INSANITY! I'd like to think that when I get to Heaven, I can control the temperature in my own mansion. Mine's going to have snow in it! Because, after all, there is no mopping in Heaven. Or dirty mansions.
8) My dog is going through some weird phase where he cries every morning at 4am to be let out, just to play in the yard and wag his tail. I may need to have a talk with him about this new habit. It does not a happy Momma make.
9) Whenever I paint my toenails, it looks like a toddler did it. But I hate spending money on pedicures. I've got to learn how to do it better.
10) What is the difference between a fiddle and a violin?