Pages

Monday, June 21, 2010

Today, I Saw Progress

Hopped on the scale again. I said I wouldn't, but I can't help myself.
Down two pounds this week. That's three in total.
I can't complain! Mr. R is home, he brought the kids swimming. I'm on my lunch break right now. About to fill up my water bottle and head out to the Y. I'm going to aim for 30 minutes of cardio, and 30 minutes of upper body strength training. Then I get to come home and work even more. Hoorayyyyyy!

In more news. I cut off all my hair. It could possibly be the reason for the extra weight loss this week. (lol) I'll post pictures as soon as this enormous pimple disappears off my face. I luuuuurve my new hair. I've had short hair before and not liked it, but this is too flipping cute and I love it. Even Mr. R likes it. And he has longer hair than me now.

Have a great day!

1 comment:

Emmie said...

Congrats on the 2 pounds! Waiting to see a picture of that hair!