Pages

Sunday, January 26, 2014

New Hair Twice In One Month!

Ta da...my daughter is getting really good at coloring hair.  She was so worried that by coloring it again, two weeks after bleaching and coloring it, would be disastrous.  But it looks great!  I think its because I slathered conditioner on it every day to bring the bouncy life back to it.  Looks like that was a good choice.

Zebra dress from Ross, red wrap shirt from Lane Bryant, new red flats from Target.

I still wish my hair was shorter, but I'm pretty happy with it right now.

Cute new Target flats.  Bought this month for $15.  I'm telling you, I don't go wrong with these.  Yes, they're not very expensive and won't last me forever.  But they fit my foot perfectly which is so rare.  All I do is go up to a size 9 instead of my regular 8 or 8 1/2, and they fit fantastic.   Every time Target has flats on sale, I try to stock up, and I don't even care what color.

So here is the Bible verse of the day:

Humble yourselves before the Lord, and he will lift you up.James 4:10 NIV

And I pray that you all have a blessed day!  Now, I'm off to Ormond Beach...not to swim or even go to the beach since the weather is not great.  We sold our son's saxophone and since this couple lives in St. Augustine, we're meeting halfway.  The money from the saxophone is going to straight to a car repair bill that I owe.  I hate owing people money!

No comments: