Pages

Sunday, October 13, 2013

Unhappy Camper

I was in a horrible mood when Bucket took my pictures this morning.  Sometimes having three teenagers in one house drains me.  Today was one of those days.


Even though I wasn't in a great mood, I'm glad I dressed up nicely.  We had two new families show up today and I gave one of them a tour and tried to be really friendly and outgoing.  I'm wearing a Target dress bought about three years ago for $6.88.  I remember the exact price because I bought two of them.  I turned the blue one into a knee length dress.  Black Coldwater Creek wrap top that I wear constantly.  Target jewelry and American Eagle purple flats.  Frown courtesy of teenagers who consistently push my %$^%$ buttons.

Want to cut.  Want to cut.  Promised husband I wouldn't.  AAAARRRGGGHHHH!

I have nothing else to share except that at 38, I am really sick of having pimples, and that tomorrow is Monday and I'm not very happy about it.  Hurry up, scheduled PDO in November.  HURRY UP.

No comments: