Pages

Sunday, October 20, 2013

Blessed Beyond Measure

All I can tell you is that I'm in a great mood and feeling blessed.  The Lord is good, all the time.  Even when I'm grouchy, even when I'm sick.  My husband is home unexpectedly.  It has been wonderful to relax, catch up on much needed sleep, and let him take over parenting duties.  He has been driving the kids everywhere, watching football with them, and coordinating chores.  Blessed.  Yes indeed.

Hello handsome husband!  Thank you for cleaning the kitchen and going grocery shopping for me.  I am a blessed woman indeed!

I know it's deep into autumn in the rest of the US, but it was 87 here today.  And yes, that's a bruise on my right leg at the inside corner near my knee.  Was helping my sister move last week and I fell over her coffee table.  



I think I may have reached the point in hair growing where it's not bugging me that much?  I know I was about to take a meat cleaver to it last week but no problems at all today.  I still wore it up during Sunday school and church because I was sweating, but I'm happy with it right now.  Except when Mr. R rolled over onto it and trapped me around 2 in the morning on Saturday.  Guess I'll need to braid it back to avoid injuries!

I'm going to go finish laundry while Mr. R goes grocery shopping.  Oh, the clothes?  Walmart dress purchased in Gastonia, NC a few years ago, Lane Bryant wrap top and inpink.com jewelry.  Red wedges so old I can't remember the brand name, but I did purchase on zappos.com.

Next week, I'm driving in again to train another new employee.  This will be my last training session for a while unless one of these new people quit (please don't quit new people!!!).  I'll be having to drive in again some time in March or April for a system upgrade class but other than that I am back home.  Hooray!!!

No comments: