Pages

Thursday, May 16, 2013

Pure Birthday Happiness

On Wednesday, May 15th, it was my thirty-eighth birthday.  Despite creeping closer to 40, I adore birthdays and had a great day!

First, I went to the beach:

Did you know that you can drive on the beach in Daytona?  It's $5 to go all day if you want.

Happy feet on a beach.

My favorite coral beach cover up. 

Seriously,  look at this gorgeous blue sky.  And it was only 80 on my birthday!

Then Mr. R took my car to get a new stereo!  I didn't take pictures of the stereo.  Ummm, it's all about how it sounds, not how it looks.  Although it does look cool.  You can change the colors on the display and Missy changed it to purple already.  I did have it on red.

Old Walmart tank top, skirt I found at Goodwill two weeks ago for $3.  The world's oldest leopard flip flops.  Not sure how much longer they can survive, I sure love them.

How can you not be happy when you have a day off work on a Wednesday?  Wheeeee!

Then I opened cards from friends and family.  Here are my two favorites:

My Aunt Fran made this for me!  Isn't she sweet?  She lives in Arizona but she used to live here in Florida.  She's a nurse and in fact she was the nurse in the room with  me when I delivered both of my boys!

This one is from my Aunt Nancy.  It says to "enjoy everything happy" and my aunt wrote in flip flops and necklaces and coffee.  It's like these people know me!

Happy 38th birthday to me!  And many more birthdays to come!

1 comment:

Lisa in Texas = ) said...

Happy Birthday! Lisa :O)