Pages

Sunday, May 12, 2013

Candy, Blue Shoes, Coffee and Garage Doors.

I won't lie, I'm not a fan of these made up commercial holidays.  Don't get me wrong, I totally love my mom and love buying her a card and a gift especially since her birthday is in November and I feel like it's been too long since I did something nice for her.  I also buy a card for my stepmother Pam, and one for my grandmother Ann...she's actually my stepgrandma.  But I've known her since I was 6 and she always treated me with love and affection.  Unfortunately, Mr. R's mama is in the hospital.  Even though I'm "family" I'm not on the list to see her in the hospital, and I understand that.  So while I did send her a card, she hasn't received it and I'm not sure when she'll be out. 

I bought this cute dress at Ross about two months ago, and I was saving it for Mother's Day.  I like it a lot (totally my style) but my hair annoyed the you-know-what out of me today and it's just pulled back in a ridiculous barrette and I'm mad that it kind of ruined the look I was going for.  Boo to you, hair!

Ross dress, purchased March or April 2013 for $17.99.  Avenue necklace purchased in March 2013 for $18, really old shoes I purchased for $4 at least 5 years ago.  And I don't remember where.

I just love a maxi dress. 
I've been driving into work for the past few days thanks to training new employees.  It's new to me and so much fun.  I love that my management has recognized that I'm really good at what I do...good enough to train new peeps!  Plus I get to see people.  But my goodness driving that much is making me tired!  I'm going in again Monday.  Then working from home on Tuesday.  I have Wednesday off for my birthday.  Thursday, I'm driving in again.  And Friday, working from home.  I'm tired just thinking about it.  Really!

Grrr, hair.  Grrrr.

I really need a new place to take photos besides my garage door.  Really.

Look at what I got for Mother's Day!

Hot Tamales are my favorite candy.  Ever!!!

Face wash is always nice.

This is actually a birthday gift from my Aunt Jina.  It has a string to hang it up like a Christmas ornament.  Very cute, Aunt Jina.  Hahahha.


No comments: