Pages

Saturday, May 14, 2011

My Winner

Well, I only had 5 entries, which I found kind of odd, but ok.  I actually only had 4 until this morning, but I let a 5th person slide in after my cut off time since Blogger had been out for over 24 hours.  I cut up 5 pieces of paper, wrote everyone's name on it, and drew the name....SAHAANA!  Sahaana, you have until Tuesday May 17th to email me at sarahrr123 at earthlink.net.  If I don't hear from you by Wednesday, I'll draw another name.  Thank you for playing, friends.

6 comments:

Kelly said...

Congrats Sahaana :)

Sarah, I didn't enter because I rarely shop at Target and had no idea what I'd buy there....toilet paper probably lol.

Sarah R said...

I happen to enjoy a decent roll of toilet paper! lol

sahaana said...

Yay ! I am sooo happy, I have never won a giveway. So I am super excited. Thanks so much Sarah for this opportunity !!

Erin said...

Hey Sarah! I didn't enter because we're friends in real life (you know what I mean ~ haha!) & I thought I should leave it for your blogging friends! Although I shop at Target all the time & would have loved it! Thanks for being so kind & generous! Love you! : )

Sarah R said...

Sahaana, I've never won either. Isn't that funny? Erin, I was wondering where you were for this contest!

sahaana said...

Hey Sarah- I hope you are doing ok. I sent you a couple of emails and hadn't heard from you back, and was just wondering whether you've got them at all. Hope all is well...