Pages

Sunday, March 17, 2013

Don't Pinch Me, Bro

I am not Irish.  Nope.  Not one small percent.  Still, emerald is one of my favorite colors and I like most shades of green.  I wore a green shirt over my black and white Target maxi dress.  I did this same look with a red top just last month.



I think you can tell I'm not feeling great.  I did something to my left arm; I have no idea what but it hurts so bad I could hardly sleep last night.  I had to send Missy to the store to get heat wraps for it and I even took three advils.  Radiating pain all up and down my forearm.  I am thinking carpal tunnel. 

Also, started parting my hair the other way to cover my cowlick.  It seems to be working.  I can't believe I never thought of that before.  So much for my college education!  The maxi dress is Target, and I just bought the top from Avenue two weeks ago for $6.98.  The green top was a defensive move on my part.  When you work with kindergarteners, any chance their can use their tiny pincher like claws to hurt you, they will.  I give them no reason.

I think this would have been my favorite picture had it not been for the glare directly in front of me.  Oh well!

Husband was home for 12 hours.  Busy season for him; we don't see much of each other from February to May.

In pregnancy news?  I have nothing to share.  I'm not late yet.  I took a pregnancy test yesterday and the stupid thing was a dud.  I swear it's infuriating to pee on a stick and not get an answer.  I plan to run up to the dollar store and pick a few up, plus some heat wraps for my poor pathetic arm.

No comments: