Pages

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Better Shoes

So, I'm about a week into my new schedule. Too bad I'm not following it! Hahahaha!
Well, when there is a new schedule, there always seem to be a few bumps in the road. This week was no exception. Bucket was sick, Tiger had minor foot surgery, and my workload seemed to double. Again. But I've pressed on. Unfortunately, I am having issues with my walks in the morning. It appears that Ol Big Foot Missy has been wearing my sneaks, and stretched them out. I wear, in New Balance, an 8W. (I affectionately call my feet 'Flinstone Feet' due to their blockish nature.) My daughter wears a 10. And somehow, she managed to jam her huge feet into my little shoes and stretch them all out. So as I have been walking, I've been falling out of my shoes. I also have a huge arch in my foot, whereas all three of kids have their father's super flat feet, so she managed to flatten out the arch that was already in my shoe, causing me tremendous pain, especially in my right calf. Clearly, I'm going to need to donate my New Balances (5 years old and still looking pretty good) and get new ones. So...does anyone have any recommendations? I really like New Balance, but I'm willing to try something new.

No comments: