Pages

Thursday, October 29, 2009

Nostalgic

I was just looking at some old baby pictures of Tiger. His keyboarding teacher is having a contest about who can match the musician to their baby picture (I think that sounds fun!) Tiger refused to bring in a picture ("This is a stupid contest.") , so I scanned it to her, hahaha.

Look at what I scanned to her.



How can your uterus not sing a little song when you have a cutie like this to love on?

He's two months old in the first picture, with my stepdad George.
About ten months old in the second picture. He loved that little rocking thing. He was already walking by this picture.
About six months old in the third picture, with Mr. R on the Harley. Yes, we used to own a Harley. Mr. R wants another one. Not until my car is paid off!

Sigh...my hormones are killing me!

No comments: