Pages

Thursday, November 5, 2009

Charlotte, Sweet Charlotte


These are not fabulous pictures. Honestly, we spent only two and a half days in Charlotte. I think we spent more time in the car than we did at my dad's. I didn't get even one picture of him with the kids! Anyway, here are the same ol people you're used to looking at. Here's Mr. R. Now, about that hair.
When we were dating back in high school, he had long hair. Oooh, I'll find a picture and stick it in here. When he was 17, in the late 80s and early 90s, it rocked. He worked it. He was hot and I totally appreciated it.
Ummm, he's in his late 30s now. I have tried, so nicely, to tell him that the hair is making him look over 40. It's gray, it's frizzy, and it reminds me of Albert Einstein. I've point blank told him I like his hair shorter, and he straight up told me he wants his hair long again. It's his hair...but ugh. I don't like it.

You may have to click on it to see. I'm 14 in that picture, and he is 17. This is about a few weeks after we started dating.





I think this is the only picture of me during the entire trip. My eyes are closed and I'm behind a fake flower arrangement on the table. Hmmmm.


Missy on my laptop, even though she's not supposed to be!


And the boys, in my brother's room, playing video games. I'm 17 years older than my brother, and so he is honestly just another kid to me. He could be MY kid, although that's sorta creepy.

No comments: