Pages

Sunday, April 19, 2009

One Should Not Flash People at Church!!!

Okay, well, there are definite signs that I'm losing weight.

I have this lovely black Gap dress that I bought from e-Bay back in November when I was at my heaviest (280 lbs.) It's a size 20. It's very flattering and comfortable, made of a super comfy jersey material. I actually wore it a lot when I was sick and couldn't stand the feel of tight fabric touching my stomach. Last night, as I was planning my outfits (yes, I do that) I decided that since my dress is 3/4 sleeves and black, this might be the last time I wear it before the season ends. So I decided to wear my black dress with turquoise accents. I have turquoise ball earrings, a turquoise bracelet, and turquoise sandals. I even wore eyeliner to match! Grabbed my black bag and I was feeling quite snazzy. As a woman who works from home, Sunday is pretty much my only day to get prettified. So I do.

Anyway, I obviously was NOT LOOKING IN THE MIRROR as I got dressed. And I unfortunately didn't notice that the tops of my very ample breasts were saying hello to everyone at church. Did I also mention that my left breast is tattooed? And I go to a BAPTIST CHURCH?!?! Now, my girls never hung out of this dress before. I'm guessing I will have to take in the seam at the shoulders to pull my dress back where it's supposed to go. Although, I do have a question. Why, why, WHY, when we ladies lose weight, it comes from the girls automatically? My thighs have plenty to spare...take from THEM! I unfortunately didn't realize how much I was showing, until I was speaking to a friend of my husbands', and as I spoke, I noticed that he not once was looking at my face. I looked down and gasped. Oh, hello, girls. Welcome to church.

I may need to buy some more tank tops or camisoles to avoid this happening again!
Stay tuned for my Monday weigh-in tomorrow!

No comments: