Pages

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

My Clothesline

These are the kitty cats who chase me as I hang up the laundry. The gray one is Jack, the tiger striped one is Buck.


There goes Roscoe, the world's neediest dog. He needs therapy.


I got an impromptu kiss while I was taking pictures!


That's Mr. R installing my clothesline. It hangs up about four loads of wash, except for underwear and socks. I promised the kids I would have no flapping panties in the wind. Can you tell we've had very little rain? Look at my poor lawn.

I love how the people behind us can afford a pool, but not enough money to fix their fence. Mr. R and I plan to fix and paint our side. It is quite ugly.

And that is my clothesline! Speaking of, time for me to get out there. We were out of towels again!

3 comments:

mom2nji said...

OOOO can he come build me one? Bless my dh he is a lot of things but Bob the builder he is not.

Sarah R said...

Mr. R is totally Bob the Builder! He's just never home to build the way he wants. It really didn't take very long. Is your backyard big enough?

Miriam said...

I love clotheslines! I wish we had room for one up here.