Pages

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Gone Fishing


This is Missy's friend "K" trying to do cpr on a dead fish. I dared her to give mouth to mouth, but she wouldn't budge. That would have been a cool shot though. You see Bucket there with her? Guess who has a huge crush on K? ~grin~


My clone, Missy. I bought her the black white and red skull shirt for Christmas, because that is how I roll, peeps. Merry Christmas!!! How about a shirt with death and destruction? Rock on, Mama.




They work together quietly and efficiently, my Tiger and my Bucket.



That setting sun light in Florida will blind you.



My Bucket, the GQ model. I had to donate those swim shorts to Goodwill right after this picture was shot. He said, "Mommy, my peanuts hurt in these shorts." That's your sign, Mama.


I just thought I'd share some fishing pictures since I'm finally dl'ing my photos from my new camera. :P

3 comments:

V said...

hey Sarah! Thanks for visiting my blog today and the sweet comment! I accidentally rejected your comment...sorry! Didn't want you to think I don't appreciate it...I 100% do! Cute blog!

Miriam said...

YAY! I love that you have a new camera!! hahaha, my peanuts hurt... kids are awesome! (and 'Missy' is beautiful!!)

Sarah R said...

Hi V! Thanks for stopping by here as well. And Mir...I knew you'd love the peanuts comment. hahahaha!