Pages

Friday, October 31, 2008

I am Sooooo Out of Shape!

Sarah will be buying a pedometer and a scale today, peeps. I need to be tracking my efforts on paper. But my WORD I am feeling this, and I'm not sure it's in a good way. My right calf is KILLING me. I can only complete two laps around my block before I'm sure my right leg may just crack off right at the knee. And I'm not speed-walking here, peeps. I wouldn't say it's a stroll either, but I'm not trying to break any records here. You know, I went straight from being sedentary to working out 5 times this week, so I guess being sore would be...normal?
That being said, I do feel wide awake and ready to work. I almost talked myself out of walking this morning, but I went anyway. Tomorrow is Saturday, though, and I am sleeping in! There is a possibility Mr. R will be home very late tonight...or I should say tomorrow, around 2 or 3 am. No way I'm getting up at 7 to walk. I'll be lying in bed with my honey, which is way better than a walk any ol day of the week.
I know a lot of my readers are probably Christians, but we're doing Halloween. If this offends you, log off and read something else. I enjoy the heck out of Halloween. I decorated our front door, bought tons of candy, and can't wait to hand it out tonight. Nicola and her son are coming over. We're going to have pizza (the kind you buy and heat up, not delivery) and just hang out and chat. Nicola is STILL pregnant and just wants some company. I don't mind either, we can hang out and chat all night long.


Happy Halloween
Graphics & Myspace layouts



2 comments:

Elspeth said...

Join the club, sister. Though I have to say blogging with the Fitness Friday ladies has given me some much needed motivation. Knowing that I will have to post something on Fridays pushes me to put down that cookie nad reach for my sneakers. You should consider joining us.

Sarah R said...

That sounds like a pretty good idea. I didn't buy my scale yet...other things needed to be paid, but I think this Friday could be a winner.