Pages

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Another Department Meeting

Happy Anniversary, Happy Anniversary, Happy Anniversary, to usssssssssssssssss! That's right, peeps. 14 years ago, I was 19 years old, getting ready for my wedding. Mr. R was only 21. And no, I was not pregnant before I got married! Missy was born 8 days before our first anniversary. I am certain that most never thought it would last. Even members of my own family felt I was rushing into marriage. But here I am, still married, with three awesome children, and a great husband. I am truly blessed!







However, I don't get to celebrate at home with my man. I have to drive to Maitland to go to a department meeting. Normally, these meetings make me want to vomit. But I have a new boss! She wants to meet with us and go over goals and stats and fun crap like that. I am looking forward to this only because this appears to be a meeting with a purpose, which is a nice change. Not only that, but they are ordering Publix subs. And you can't beat a Publix sub. I'd drive to Maitland for a sub. Publix subs are heaven on wheat bread. AMEN!!!

3 comments:

Miriam said...

ooh, happy anniversary!!! I still have that picture!!! man, that was a long time ago... good for the both of you and the family you've created!
man, I miss The Publix...

Sarah R said...

You know, I hired a fancy pants photographer for my wedding. And this picture is my favorite shot..and its the one my Aunt Nancy took with a cheap disposable!

Unknown said...

Happy anniversary! I got married at 19 and got pregnant shortly after too. We're coming up on 11 years in a couple months.