Pages

Friday, May 9, 2008

My Sweet Baby Bucket


As of 7:32 am this morning, the school has already called. For a change, it wasn't to tell me that he is being naughty or that he is in restraints. No, it's for another IEP meeting to deal with his behavior issues.
I love him...love him so much, I'd step in front of a bus if I knew his autism would be cured. The things I would do for this child, I can't even describe. Just know I'd do it. Besides Jesus Christ My Savior, My Lord, my world revolves around my Bucket. My other two children of course are wonderful, but Bucket truly changed my life in amazing ways.
I'm nervous about this meeting, because there is a chance that Bucket may have to go back to severely disabled classes. It breaks my heart, because I don't consider him severely disabled. But mild disabled classes don't seem to be working. At the same time, could he possibly be in puberty, and acting out? Sigh, I don't know. All I know is, as usual, I am stumped and don't know what to do with him. Except love him. That part is easy.

No comments: