Pages

Monday, March 30, 2015

Princess

So I went to a Pamper Your Princess party as a Jamberry rep over the weekend.  I had fun, made a lot of contacts, but almost no money.  Sales business sure is tough!

Here I am posing with the princesses!  I made my sister take this picture of me.  And she refused to pose.  What a loser.


I've decided this year is the year I get a handle on my skin issues.  I have seriously had enough of the pimples, redness and cystic acne.  I am switching from commercial cleansers to Young Living Essential Oils and coconut oil to clean my face.  I would like my 40s to be the decade of luminous skin, before I start getting wrinkles in my 50s (whimper.)

You can see I have some cystic acne on my right jawline.  Incredibly, that acne is much improved and is now in the healing stage.  My forehead, nose, upper life, and left side of my face is almost completely clear.  It's always my right cheek and jawline that breaks out and is unfortunately scarred.

I wash my face every morning with an organic acne wash (which is commercial, and I intend to finish the bottle and probably not buy it again.  For the price, I'd expect butterflies to kiss me every night before I go to bed.)  Then I take a QTip and dip it in a solution I made of tea tree oil, witch hazel, and aloe juice.  I dot it on my pimples and walk away for about 30 minutes, letting it dry.  Then before I go to bed, I put a thin layer of coconut oil on my face.  My face truly soaks it right up.  I wake up in the morning with little to no redness.  My skin seems calmer, and I even had someone tell me on the train that I was glowing!  So far so good.

Can I just brag about my new job again?  I seriously love it there.  I am happy when I walk in the door, and happy when I leave.  I am learning so much.  I know my boss is happy with me, she keeps giving me more responsibility and I am trying to learn as much as I can about oncology and hematology.  I am even considering (once I pass the ICD-10 assessments) getting my specialty certification in Hematology and Oncology, although that would be two or three years down the road.  I can see staying at this place until I decide to retire.  I truly love the atmosphere, the employees,  and the patients.  There is absolutely room to grow here and I even love taking the train!

How are you all doing lately?

No comments: