Pages

Sunday, October 5, 2014

All The New Things

Sooooo....I have a new car.  Well, new to me.  37,000 miles, a 2013 Dodge Dart.  I like it a lot.

I won't lie, it wasn't exactly what I wanted.  I was so into the new Fiat 500s, but I couldn't fathom trying to fit my two 6 foot tall teenage sons in the back of it.  So I went with this.  It has great features.  A navigation system, bluetooth, controls on the steering wheel, a 4 cylinder vehicle that gets 42 mpg!


Husband insisted on taking pics in front of the Dart.  Why do I have a feeling he finds the car hotter than me?  Oh well.

It was a gorgeous morning here in Central Florida.  57 degrees!  Ohhh, that makes me so happy.  It's already warmed up to about 80, but the morning was glorious.  I'm wearing a size 18/20 Avenue dress.  You can see it's a bit big on me but the python belt helped, and then I added leopard shoes.  Because why not.

I've already plucked my eyebrows in this car.  Had to break it in!

So, I start my new job tomorrow.  My husband drove the car to Orlando to show his parents (why...I seriously don't know.  Look at the picture I posted online, sheesh) and I am doing laundry and trying to plan my clothing for the week.  Going to do my nails and get some rest, because I am not used to driving to work every day, and it's gonna be weird for sure.

Planning to update my resume very soon so that I can start looking for coding jobs, too.  I didn't go through all this to not to be a coder, right?

2 comments:

Cheriz Angel said...

Congrats on the new car and job. Cute outfit too.

Jill said...

Wow! You look great in that dress. Your waist looks small! Congrats on your new to you car and good luck on first day of new job!!