Pages

Saturday, February 15, 2014

Quick Hello

Things are still not great here, but I get through every day with the grace of God.  That's all I have right now, and it's enough, too.  I was outside helping my husband take pictures of his canoe that he is selling, and he said I looked cute and wanted to take my picture.

An old Walmart dress I wear at home when I am just cleaning.  It's pilled and falling apart.

It's beautiful out today!  About 65, breezy and sunny.  I have all the windows open to let fresh air in.  And my husband let me sleep until 9am!  Oh, and pardon the red tennies.  I cannot find a single flip flop.  I can't even blame it on the puppy because they were missing before we got her.  Told my husband I have to buy more, as it's illegal to live in Florida without them.  

Time to drive my husband to work, he has a great load of plants from Lake County going all the way to Wisconsin!

Thank you for your prayers.  I wish I could say that things have gotten better with my daughter, but they have not.  My boys seem to have turned things around, but she is so angry with me.  Please keep her in prayer, more than me.  At least I have faith in God and reassurance in my faith, but she doesn't have that.  A person without hope is a lost person, indeed.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad to read your update. I'll pray for your daughter. Stay strong in the Lord! -Cindy