Pages

Thursday, June 6, 2013

The Second Part Of My Weekend

I know it's nearly the start of the next weekend, but I've been so busy I didn't get a chance to talk about last weekend!  It is Thursday night and I have already worked 36 hours.  I can barely see straight!

Can you believe how beautiful this is?  All I'm doing is laying on my back on a picnic table and just shooting upwards.  Happy sigh.

DeLeon Springs State Park, in DeLeon Springs, Florida.

Our picnic table and bbq!

Ponce DeLeon thought he had discovered the Fountain of Youth!

My husband cooking for our two sons and two of their friends.

My husband the Grill Master.

FEED.  ME.

Ok, I have my grilled chicken shredded on my salad now.  All is well in my world.  My outfit?  Long pink maxi skirt I bought at Goodwill, old black tank top which I think I bought from Walmart.  My beat up leopard flip flops.  Happy-ville.

My kids have caught lots of fish from that dock.

Diving platform next to the old sugarmill.  That's the hubby doing a cannonball.

And yes...that's my daughter.  With a TATTOO.  Yes, she tricked her father into signing for one, since she's not 18 yet. 

Impromptu football game before we packed up.  How much fun!

No comments: