Pages

Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Better Than A Picture Of Me

Introducing to blogworld....it's Fergus!!!!

This was taken today at my OB's office.  I was supposed to be 8 weeks, 2 days.  However, they changed the date to 7 weeks, 1 day.  Which means I am due July 29th; that happens to be Missy's 18th birthday!  Ohhhh, the irony!


I saw the heartbeat.  It was so strong, just fluttering away like a lunatic butterfly.  I didn't tear up like I thought I would.  There was an ultrasound wand stuck up my hoo-ha and I had to pee really bad while she was doing the ultrasound.  All I could think was, "This is so awesome and I want to keep looking but sweet heavens I am going to pee all over the place."  I only got one picture which was sort of a bummer but I know considering how old I am, that I'm going to get lots of ultrasounds and I'm sure I'll be able to wallpaper the bathroom with images by July.

I love you already, Fergus.  I'm tired and you are destroying my hair, and I can't wait to meet you!  Just stay put inside and I'll feed you good stuff and I won't drink or do any crack and you should grow into a healthy baby before we know it!

1 comment:

Lisa in Texas = ) said...

What a precious picture of your little one! Lisa :O)