Pages

Sunday, September 9, 2012

Garbage

For the past week, I have been sick.  Not sick enough to miss work, but sick enough to be miserable enough to not take pictures, not wear make up, not clean the house.  I finally did laundry today and that was only because I ran out of underwear.

I did cut bangs into my hair but I feel too BLECH to take a picture.  Maybe sometime this week.  Still not loving the hair.  I did also recolor it so I'm brunette again, but I'm so bored with it.  Bored, bored, bored.

Just wanted you all to know I'm alive, I'm breathing (through one nostril...sexy) and I'm hoping I will be back in action some time this week.

Oh, and a reminder!  When I hit 100 followers, I will have a $50 Target gift card giveaway.  I'm at 81 right now.  So tell your friends!

No comments: