Pages

Sunday, June 24, 2012

Day 24 of June Dresses; My Love Affair With Target Continues

Tropical Storm Debby off the Gulf Coast.  Recovering from pink eye.  Feeling much better today, but skipped church because I didn't want any kiddos getting pink eye.  So today was casual, relaxing, and low key; and I wore my one maxi dress.

Maxi dresses scare me.  I'm only 5 foot 4.  I feel like they wear me,  not me wearing them.  Still when I saw this on sale at Target for only $6.88, I picked it up.  I also bought it in blue; but my mom shortened it, and I've already worn it for this month.  I was going to shorten this one too, but I decided to keep it long in case I ever need it for maternity.  Wouldn't this be an awesome maternity dress?

Honestly, now that I see myself in it, I really, really like it!  See, again, I will stress taking pictures of outfits.  This looks way better than I thought it did it in my head.  Even Bucket told me I looked nice, and believe me when I tell you that he does not notice my clothes.  I should have worn my purple Target necklace.  I did wear the earrings.

No eye make up today thanks to the pink eye.  Wearing my gray pajama tank underneath.  New prop: my red plaid umbrella!

Welcome to Humidity-ville.

My flowered Target flats again...they go with everything!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you look great :)

Jennifer M. said...

Honestly, I'm 5'9" and maxi dresses still wear me more than I wear them. I always feel like I look pregnant in them (I'm not), so tend to avoid them (even though they're comfy).