Pages

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

"My Warriors Are Back In Business!"

This was the text I received this morning from my honey, who finally got the phone call back from the doctor who performed the vasectomy reversal.

It worked!

Now, I just gotta get pregnant.  Unfortunately, March was not our month.  Poo.  I would LOVE LOVE LOVE!!! to get pregnant in April, because that means we'd have a Christmas-y baby.  And with Mr. R's 40th birthday being Christmas Eve this year, well, I can't think of a better present to give my man! But like I also said, I do not want to be depressed every 28-30 days if I don't get pregnant.  So I'm trying very hard not to think about it, although I am paying close attention to ovulation schedules and letting the Hubs know when would be a good time for him to head home.  However, spring is the busiest time of year for my guy.  You see, he delivers plants up north.  And after the very mild winter the north had, many businesses are already ordering their plants.  So while I know that a good time would be from March 30-April 4, there are no guarantees, and this time of year, no promises about when he can or will be home.  It's simply the luck of the draw.  And with him making 50% of his pay during these 3-4 months of the year, you don't turn it down.  I'll conceive in God's time, not mine.  But patience is a hard lesson for me to learn!

No comments: