Pages

Thursday, February 2, 2012

I've Got Friends Who Can Fix Stuff

Ahhh, Doug.  You nerdy friend.  You fix my computer, I feed you this:


These are chicken and bacon meatballs.  I got the recipe off www.skinnyemmie.com.  They're ok...I may have to play with them a bit.  Definitely needed more flavor.  I found them kind of bland.  I had three of them and I was done.  But a good choice if you're wanting Atkins type fare.  There were no bread crumbs in them.  I think more onions would help, but I really, really like onions.  Oh, I served them with steamed green beans.  I love green beans!  I forgot to get a picture of them.


Recent photo of me:  another reminder that I should not ever, ever, shave my head.  Not that I would, but you know.  When I pull my hair back like this, it usually means three things.  1) I've been cleaning or working on the computer.  2) I'm sick.  3)  I need a haircut.  I can see very well, but it's not a good look for me.


Just a funny photo:  I took this photo in the parking lot of the camera repair shop.  The shop is located in the downtown Colonialtown area of Orlando, which has tons of amazing Chinese, Japanese, and Vietnamese restaurants.  My stomach GROWLED the entire time I was there, the entire area smells so yummy!

Yep.  This sign is awesome because I can't read half of it.

Sad news:  Just found out one of my middle school boyfriends died today of a heart attack.  He was 37.  Just became a daddy for the first time less than a year ago.  Life is too, too short.

No comments: