Pages

Sunday, December 4, 2011

A Beautiful Day In Central Florida

I particularly hate living in Florida in the summer.  But winter?  It's so nice out!  Today was 80 degrees, slightly overcast, and just lovely being outside.  Here we are at Cranes Roost Park in Altamonte Springs, just north of Orlando.  It's just me and the boys, Missy was at a friend's house.

Checking out the beautiful fountain.

Did NOT want his picture taken.

Ignored me as I took his picture.

Trying to run from me, as I take pictures.

"We hate you, Mom."
Luckily, they were willing to take a few pictures of me.  Which is when I realized that my hair looks like crap and I need to wax my eyebrows, stat.

I thought I looked nice...but I see that I was wrong.

Today is Ginger's due date!  Take a few laps around the lake, maybe that will help.

Beautiful light, beautiful nature.

Don't all lakes have 40 foot Christmas trees?

1 comment:

ainnda said...

haii... I'm from indonesia.. May I know where ios there??? So beautiful place