Pages

Thursday, November 10, 2011

Gratitude Day 10

Today I am incredibly grateful for the power of prayer.  I received a phone call this morning from a friend regarding my two eldest children; apparently they were both boasting to a friend that they are no longer believers, and consider themselves atheists.  To say I am shocked is an understatement, as I've raised my children in the church their entire lives.  I immediately called Mr. R to tell him this, and we will be making some changes around the house, one of which includes cutting off our cable TV and requiring church attendance on Sundays, and possibly Wednesday nights (I had been slacking in this area.)  If we don't attend church on Wednesdays, I will be starting my own Bible study with the kids in the house.

Devil, you may try to take my children, but you will not win.  My house is covered in the blood of Jesus and my children belong to Him.  I intend to be on my knees over this situation because my kids and their souls are absolutely precious to me.  The world will not win them.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i love your post! thanks for sharing... God bless you...