Here he is, playing alto sax for his first high school performance:
|The performance was moved from the normal Friday to Wednesday due to a hurricane we didn't even get. So their uniforms were not ready yet. That's why they're all wearing tees and jeans.|
|The band this year is doing songs by The Beatles. Tiger is not a fan. But yet he learned all the songs...could not be prouder.|
|Getting ready for half time show, again no one was ready due to new students, and having to perform earlier than expected, so it was quite jumbled up.|
|I can't wait to see them actually marching, but that will be next week.|
|Tubas are heavy!|
1) I've got a measly $50 saved up for the reversal. That is only 1% of what I need. Fail.
2) For those who may have thought it, I'm setting the record straight now: Mr. R is not a bad parent for not wanting Bucket to be on the meds. He is simply concerned about how these medications will impact his growth and how safe they really are; many of them have not been tested on children. He is not wanting Bucket to suffer.
3) I have applied for several jobs at the hospital and cannot even get an interview. I have been personally quite discouraged lately. I may take a break from applying, maybe until after the reversal in January.
4) I have not done anything to my hair, mostly because my hospital is very conservative about what you do, and I wanted to wait until after I scored an interview to do my hair. But now I may do it anyway. I need a pick me up, and having a good cut and color could make me feel better.
5) I have started doing Couch to 5K, and I am clearly going to need more than 2 months to teach myself to run 3 miles. I can barely do the 60 seconds of jogging that the first week requires. Luckily, I am not in a competition with anyone but myself, and don't mind doing the first week again next week.
So. What's up with you guys?