- Bible reading every morning
- Church on Sunday morning
- Clean that nasty oven!
- So I can bake cookies and make a waffle batter (I have canned pumpkin I'm dying to use)
- Go to Sanford famer's market on Saturday morning to meet an old friend!
- A full beauty night; do an oil treatment for my hair, facial, mani/pedi
- Do a bit of scrapbooking, maybe on one of the rainy days predicted (please let there be some rain...we are under fire warnings for drought!)
- Clean and organize my office, including a ton of shredding
- Program the new office phone that Mr. R bought me two weeks ago.
- Mr. R bought me this device which holds music and is a little tv...I have no idea what it's called, but he bought it for me while I was taking the four classes at once, plus studying for the coding exam. I haven't even looked at it! Maybe I'll let Missy download some music on it for me.
- Create meal and exercise plan for the summer, to kickstart my metabolism and get me started back on some good habits
- Sweep and mop the entire house. (Missy might be doing this to earn money to go to the movies.)
- Mow front and back yards. (Tiger might be doing this to earn money, also.)
- I need to find this organizer thing I've seen, but I don't know what it's called: it's a device you install on a wall and it holds brooms, dustpans, mops...does anyone know what I'm talking about? I need to put one in my laundry room because I AM SICK TO DEATH of not knowing where the broom is!
Thursday, May 26, 2011
Plans, Glorious Plans!
I love me some vacation time, but I don't have any of that coming until mid-July. Instead, I am practically SALIVATING over the fact that I have a three day weekend coming up! Unlike most people who probably live up north, I am not celebrating the return of summer. It's been 100 degrees + for over a month and frankly, I'd like some autumn, which I won't get anyway. I also won't be going to the beach, or the lake, or the springs this weekend. Good luck finding any parking and everyone is drunk; NO THANK YOU. While on hold yesterday, I made a list of what I'd like to do this weekend. Good luck to me getting even half of it done!