- Bible reading every morning Ok, I forgot this morning.
- Church on Sunday morning
- Clean that nasty oven! Just sprayed it, letting it soak in.
- So I can bake cookies and make a waffle batter (I have canned pumpkin I'm dying to use) I've got it all ready, just waiting on Bucket to unload dishwasher so I can set the kitchen up.
- Go to Sanford famer's market on Saturday morning to meet an old friend! Done, had fun! See pictures below!
- A full beauty night; do an oil treatment for my hair, facial, mani/pedi Did this last night, feel great!
- Do a bit of scrapbooking, maybe on one of the rainy days predicted (please let there be some rain...we are under fire warnings for drought!) We finally got rain last night, but I was out driving in it, of course.
- Clean and organize my office, including a ton of shredding
- Program the new office phone that Mr. R bought me two weeks ago.
- Mr. R bought me this device which holds music and is a little tv...I have no idea what it's called, but he bought it for me while I was taking the four classes at once, plus studying for the coding exam. I haven't even looked at it! Maybe I'll let Missy download some music on it for me.
- Create meal and exercise plan for the summer, to kickstart my metabolism and get me started back on some good habits
- Sweep and mop the entire house. (Missy might be doing this to earn money to go to the movies.) Missy did it.
- Mow front and back yards. (Tiger might be doing this to earn money, also.) I'm still waiting on Tiger
- I need to find this organizer thing I've seen, but I don't know what it's called: it's a device you install on a wall and it holds brooms, dustpans, mops...does anyone know what I'm talking about? I need to put one in my laundry room because I AM SICK TO DEATH of not knowing where the broom is! I found one I like, but it was nearly $50. Think I'll run to Ace and see if they have one there that I don't need to have shipped.
|I don't think my china cabinet makes too many appearances. It needs to be dusted. And that is Mr. R's drum kit in the other half of my dining room. And a piece of baseboard propped up on the cabinet. We like to keep it classy around here.|
|My gray hair is back with a vengeance. Not sure how I feel about the blonde anymore. I'm just a brunette, my identity is wrapped up in it. I think I want my chocolate brown hair back.|
|My double chin and I, going to the Farmer's Market!|
|Cute name for a bar.|
|Downtown Sanford is so pretty. I love the brick streets.|
|I ain't no HOLLERBACH, girl. (German restaurant!)|
|I love old quaint buildings like this!|
|It was so hot that I wanted to jump right into that fountain.|
|Town Square clock.|
|This is my former boss, Mike, and PIGLETS!!! They were sooooo cute. And noisy, my goodness!|
|They were hungry and trying to suckle.|
|This little one ate like he'd been starved for a lifetime.|
|If I had a pet pig, I'd give it a weird name. Like Ham. Or Chop. Oh, I do love being punny if I possible can. What would you name a pet pig?|
|Back in the cooler you go, Bacon.|