Pages

Friday, December 24, 2010

I Worship Him

The only church where my entire family has been welcome.

He's actually in a good mood, but he's not crazy about the singing.

Also in a good mood.  Is wanting to light her candle.

The children's pastor singing.  Bucket hit my arm just as I was taking the shot.


Tiger has his candle.

The guy in front of her leaned back at one point and she nearly set his hair on fire.

We'd like for this to be a non-arson Christmas, thankyouverymuch.


The whole church was singing "Hark the Herald Angels Sing."

The church was packed.  I was happy to see so many people!

Even on the second floor.




Merry, Merry, Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas, friends.  I love you all.

3 comments:

Karla said...

(((hugs)))
Merry Christmas

Sarah R said...

Merry Christmas, Karla! Blessings to your entire family.

asd said...

seemed like you had a great christmas! may your wishes come true on new years =]

http://dhustar.blogspot.com/