Pages

Friday, August 28, 2009

Locks of Love


Almost waist length, but not quite. I was going for that, but I give up.


14 inches later, I have a sassy new 'do.



I gotta fire that housekeeper. What a lazy woman!




Yes, I love it. Now I need to pick a new hair color. You can't tell in this picture, but the top of my head is almost totally gray. I am thinking RADICAL CHANGE. If you could pick my new color, what would you do? Note: I have straight, very thick, prone to frizz dark brown hair. Blue eyes, and a pale olive complexion. What would YOU do?

4 comments:

Miriam said...

leave it gray, and hit some blonde highlights (says the lady with more gray hair than you, and doing noghting about it! hahaha)
I think it's lovely that you donated your hair to locks of love, rock on girl, and you look thinner too!

Sarah R said...

Oh Mir, you're so sweet. Gosh I miss you so freaking much. Must...do...road...trip!
Thanks for the thinner compliment. With me on the bp meds, I don't have that awful "heart racing" thing going on, and I'm getting out and walking quite a bit more. Hooray for good health!

Michelle said...

I already told you what I think ... auburn all the way. You could definitely pull it off with your coloring! But again, I'm a little biased! heehee!

Sarah R said...

I think I'll do auburn come October when the holidays are upon us, and the pictures start flying.