Pages

Monday, August 31, 2009

Baby News

No, I'm not pregnant. Stop it.

I haven't talked about the reversal because Mr. R and I have been going back and forth on the situation, and posting about it was making me feel like I was complaining, so I just didn't. I've had days when I'm furious with ol Mr. R for stalling. Then I have days when the three kids I already have are driving me nuts and I think "Phew, I don't have to have any more kids!" Plus, there is the fact that I work...full time. And I go to school...part time. And my husband is gone...all the time! But that desire inside me to have another child is so strong, that even on days when I feel like total crap, when I'm exhausted, when work has me fried, I still feel that urge. Funny how God made us women, isn't it. Fifteen years ago, I never would have considered myself a maternal person. Now, I feel like it's one of my strongest traits.

Mr. R wants to wait another year, which I am not happy about. My thing is, the longer we wait, the easier it is to put stuff off. I'd still have to work if and when I had a baby, because I carry the health insurance on the family. Heady stuff, that is.

Anyway, for anyone who was wondering what was going on with my uterus, that is the news. Basically, there is no news. We are still in stand-by mode.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Ahhh, don't sweat it! (In light of my last post ~ that's kinda funny! haha!) I think it's good to keep your options open. Heck, I'm 40, have six kids and on certain days could swear that Ye Olde Uterus is screaming for another one!! On others I'm like, "I am SOOO glad I'm DONE!" Your biological clock still has plenty of time left, my friend! :)