Pages

Friday, May 8, 2009

Welcome to my Crib

I bought these coffee signs at Goodwill for 4 bucks each. I love coffee themed stuff!


This is Mr. R's drum kit. Why, yes, they ARE right next to my office area. Delightful, no?



This is one half of my kitchen. It is really small and hard to keep clean because there are five of us using it all the time. I dream of a larger kitchen where I can spread out. That one area is the only counter-top in the entire place. Not functional at all.


Pantry! We desperately need to repaint and put up some trim.

The filing I'm avoiding. Yes, that's an entire laundry basket full of important papers that I'm desperately trying to ignore.



This is our dining room and china cabinet. And my dead plants, too. They are up on bar stools because our cats kept pooping in them when they were kittens, but I really want my bar stools back at the kitchen counter. Our table always has something on it, we really use it a lot.



This is one of my bookshelves. I have things fairly organized. Those huge black boxes are called power sorters and they hold 2400 pictures each. And they're both full. I love taking pictures!
I also have my paper shredder, my cpu, some photo albums, and the very few knick knacks I own. I am not a knick knack person at all.
I don't like the color of our walls. They are peach. We painted them that color when we thought we were going to be selling the house. Now that we know we're not moving (due to the economy, not because I wouldn't like to) we are going to paint the walls green. Goes with Mr. R's tropical theme. I will also be moving my desk again, but we'll get to that soon enough.




This is where I'm sitting right now!


My Manhattan kitchen. Way too small to cook for a family of five. As you can see, I painted it red. Mr. R is over it. I think we'll be painting that room green also. It's a good thing I like green. I will either be replacing the cheap cabinets or painting them. They are that cheap laminate crap so I'm not sure how well they will paint. You can't really tell in this picture, but the cabinets are actually pink toned. I mean, really. PINK?


And thank you for visiting!

No comments: