Pages

Monday, May 11, 2009

Ugh...

It went up. Yet I'm not super annoyed, as I knew it would. Peeps, I had pizza and pepsi and ice cream and loved EVERY MINUTE. I'm also going to Olive Garden today with my mom and sister. And guess what. I'm not dieting for it. I'm going to have a great lunch, and then finish with a salad for dinner tonight.
I refuse to stop living over food.
At the same time, I know my weight is dangerous. I'm not giving myself the go ahead to be a total pig. Last week was an anomaly.
In other news, I hooked up a new mouse and keyboard. One would think this is a simple task, but for me...oh my. To say I'm not technical or mechanical would be an understatement. It took me forever, but I'm happy and everything is working. HOORAY!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hop to my blog and send me an email so I can talk with about the diabetes!!!!!!

Elspeth said...

Don't give up the fight. I know the struggle. We were on the road this weekend (which you know if you read my blog) and I ate for breakfast Sunday, of all things, krispy kreme donuts. How's that for irony???

You can do this, Sarah. WE can do this.