Pages

Monday, April 13, 2009

My Lovely Turquoise Water Bottle




Thirty-two ounces of fun
Racing through my bladder walls
How fast can I run?

Sorry, had to bust out the haiku again. I'm back to drinking my 8 cups of water per day, but I'm sneaky. I got an enormous water bottle that holds 32 ounces and I just sip it all day. I normally fill it back up again around 1 or 2pm. So if I fill it twice, that is my 64 ounces of healthy water. It's easier to do than I thought. However, I can't stop peeing. I'm glad I'm not in the actual office because everyone would think I'm not doing my job, because I have to get up at least once per hour to go potty.
I've always thought this was a load of BS, but drinking water does make you less hungry. Mr. R and I set up a plan for me (mom of an autistic child, you know I love plans, lists and charts, right?) to eat every three hours so I don't go postal and snarf down 3000 calories in one setting. At 8am, I have breakfast with coffee. At 10:30-11, I get a snack of under 150 calories. At 12-1, I get lunch. At 3, I get another snack of 150 calories or less. And at 6, it's dinner time. During this entire time, I am drinking my water.
Peeps, I skipped the 3pm snack. Not hungry. But excuse me, I need to pee again.

No comments: