Pages

Monday, January 19, 2009

No Day Off on Friday

Someone else in my department already has the day off. Sheesh. She would have given it to me, but we can't have two people off on the same day.
I finally slept well. You know, I don't have a baby, but I do have an apparently incontinent dog. He paces several times a night needing to be let out. Last night, he either peed in the house and I haven't found it yet, or he didn't need to get up. Getting a solid seven hours was helpful to my psyche. I also don't sleep well when Mr. R is not home. Every little noise is amplified to me. I sleep like a log when he's home, just wrapped up in blankets and his strong arms. Not sure when he'll be home. He's in DC today...what a day to be stuck there! He wants to get out before the inauguration. He has to be in Jersey I think on Wednesday, and after that, hopefully home for the weekend. I hope.

No comments: