Pages

Saturday, December 6, 2008

Time to Shop

Get this, peeps. Mr. R is away on a trip to Ohio, delivering some of our delicious oranges to the frozen north. Bucket is about to go on a field trip with his Sunday school class (yes, I know it's Saturday, but this is an extra trip), and the other two are going to my mom's house to help her decorate her tree and eat pizza. Bucket's trip lasts from 1pm to 7pm, and Missy and Tiger will be at my mom's from 3pm to 7pm. At 7pm, I pick Bucket up from church, then run to my mom's to get the older kids.
DO YOU KNOW WHAT THIS MEANS?
Peeps, it is time for Christmas shopping.
Instead of aimlessly wandering, I have a plan. I am not doing kid shopping today, simply because four hours is not long enough. I am going to knock out the extended family...my parents, Mr. R's mom and her boyfriend, my nephew Brandon, my sister Kelly and her husband Paul. And, for a change, I know EXACTLY what I'm going to get them, know EXACTLY where I'm going to go, and have a PLAN.
I'm super excited, peeps.
I'm gonna get me a starbucks while I'm out, too!

No comments: