Pages

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Happy New Year to One and All!

Not sure I'm going to be able to log again until January, so I wanted to wish everyone a happy, safe, and blessed New Year.
I am going to a church event with the kids tomorrow night. We're going to see the movie Flywheel I've already seen it, but the kids have not. Bucket won't be able to get it, but the other two should. Mr. R still hasn't gotten a load out of Florida, so he may end up going with me. You never know.



Anyway, I highly recommend the movie. It is a bit preachy, but does have a really good message, and another thing you hardly ever see...an honest car salesman! That in itself makes it worth watching, right?

Today is a slow day at work. I only have 6 phone calls left and I'm supposed to work three more hours. I also have the dishwasher, washing machine, and dryer all going. I folded two loads of laundry while I was on hold with Blue Cross of Ohio. (19 minutes, per the timer on my phone.) I have to admit, this is one of the reasons why I particularly love working from home. Being able to do some house chores while I'm working at my job is nice. Being a multi-tasker helps, of course.


2009
Graphics & Myspace layouts





My love and prayers to all of you. :)

No comments: