Pages

Thursday, August 14, 2008

Would You Like to Know More About Me?

What were you doing ten years ago?

I was 23 years old. Bucket was a month old. I was breastfeeding, changing diapers, and keeping my home to the best of my ability. Tiger was a 14 month old toddler, and Missy was not quite three years old. To say I was busy was an understatement!


Five things on my to-do list today:


1- make dinner (my nemesis)
2- schoolwork for my Windows 2007 class
3- find my flip flops
4- bake banana bread
5- clean kitchen

Five snacks I enjoy:

1- Cherry Garcia ice cream
2- chips and salsa
3- bbq potato chips, my favorite
4- oatmeal raisin cookies
5- yogurt

Things I would do if I were a millionaire:

I have dreams of a 5 bedroom home? Why so large, you might ask. Bedroom for me and Mr. R, one for Missy, one for Tiger, one for Bucket, and an office for me. And possibly a nursery for any future babies. I would build a home, start a huge garden, and quit my job. I would also donate money to our church, and also to Cure Autism Now. And buy Mr. R a new car...I can't imagine his little Jeep is going to last much longer.

Places I have lived:
New York
Florida

Places I have visited:

most of the East Coast of the US. London, England. And over the border in Canada near Niagara Falls.


Jobs I have had:

The best one so far is wife and mother.
But beyond that, I do the insurance thing for the hospital. I've been a daycare provider, a telemarketer, a waitress (and not even a good one), and a cashier.

No comments: