Pages

Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Coming Up On 90 Days

So lots of things have happened since I last logged in...in AUGUST?!?!  Oh my goodness, peeps.  So sorry.

First, I've been learning how to be an actual coder.  I am so grateful that I decided not to have a remote job because being on site is teaching me so much.  That being said, training has not gone smoothly.  Lots of hiccups, lots of me feeling like no matter what I do or try, it's not good enough.  I have a lot of headaches and stomachaches lately.  I will be relieved to get to the 90 day mark, which is October 27th.  If I get there.  I have days when I think I may not make it.  Crazy deadlines, new tasks (teaching doctors how to code?!  I'm just learning how myself!) and new personalities from coworkers have me really doubting myself.  I don't doubt my career choice, but I guess those 12 years working from home made it difficult for me to physically work with people.  I'm trying to learn, and do it kindly.  We'll see.

So I wore this to the corporate office with a black sweater over it.  In my actual office though, I'm supposed to wear scrubs.  I don't care for them.

This is me on my way to church.




 
So please be praying for me to make it to 90 days.  It's so weird, I spent 13 1/2 years at one place where I felt super confident, although bored.  My confidence is gone...I feel like I'm scared all the time that the rug is going to be pulled out from underneath me.  It's not a good way to feel.  My blood pressure and weight are both up from stress.  I just want to be successful.  :(

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Good luck! I am sure you will make it!