Pages

Sunday, September 22, 2013

Down the Middle

I decided to part my hair down the middle today and secure it back in a clip.

Wrong.  Wrong, wrong, wrong.  I like my outfit today, but ughhh, these pictures.  Lesson learned...I am a side part kind of girl!

Lane Bryant dress purchased about two years ago at my local Good will for $6, Target flats.  Oooh, and I've got a new bra on too.  What a difference!

Really like the kimono sleeves on this dress. 

Really, really sick of my hair.  REALLY.

Thank you, Lane Bryant, for comfy, stylist, practical dresses!

And thank you, Walmart, for Spiderman face hoodies for grown size men.  Yes indeed.

Next week, I am driving into the office EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. to train our new employee.  Do you know what that means?  That means outfit posts every day!  I have been going through my closet for the past two days trying to plan outfits for an entire week.  I'm kind of having fun with it.  There's a reason I don't take outfit photos during the week.  I'm usually in a long maxi skirt, bare feet, and a tank top.  It's not blog worthy.  But this week will be real shoes, real clothes, actual make up, and my hair did up!  Here is what I'll be attempting next week:

1)  I have one pair of pants I will try to work into my week.
2)  A different pair of shoes every day.
3)  A different necklace every day (I don't wear earrings while I work because I wear a headset and it bothers me immensely)
4) One day will be hopefully be  a skirt and top combo.

See you this week!

1 comment:

Cheriz Angel said...

Very cute dress. Have fun at work!