Pages

Sunday, April 28, 2013

Black and White and Red All Over

I got some sun yesterday.  Yes, I think it's obvious.  Lucky for me, I tend not to burn, and to tan.  So while I'm on the red side right now, this should be nice and brown come Monday or Tuesday.

New dress!  I bought it from Ross on Friday afternoon, for $17.99.  Man, I love Ross.  I mean, they are messy and disorganized and very little customer service, but I love cheap dresses!  This is a size 1x and I need to buy some snaps to keep the top closed.  By the end of the day, I was flashing a lot of people.

How cute is that belt detail?

My old, beat up Target shoes.  I wore these so the wound on my foot could get some air.  I know, kind of gross, but covering it seems to make it worse.

I bought almond oil so I can start doing treatments in my hair to make it stronger, more luxurious.  I haven't started yet, but I'm looking forward to it!

My bangs were driving me crazy so I braided the one piece and pulled it back with a barrette.  It seemed to do the trick for today.

Silver jewelry a nice touch, I thought.  I skipped the necklace since I was sunburned.  I picked dangly earrings and my elastic silver-ish cuff. 

Guess I should snip that elastic.  I bought this at Avenue, I think back in February?  It wasn't very expensive, probably under $10.  And I always forget to wear it. 

But this little girl sure loved playing with it!

No comments: