Pages

Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Moving Along Nicely

I got an interview!!!  Finally....it is not a coding position, but a "senior rep" position in my current department.  My interview is next Tuesday, November 6th.  I am excited for an opportunity to even have a chance to interview.  I haven't had one in 12 years, so I'm definitely rusty and ready to give it a shot.

In goofier news, I was a good girl on Monday night and shredded my medical records before I went to bed.  And when I woke up, I found this:

It's like it snowed in my office!  It took over an hour to clean this and I'm sure I'll be finding pieces of paper for weeks to come.  Thanks, Pepper.

So the hair grows longer.  I had to go into work today to train how to authorize ct and mri accts.  I only do surgeries now, so this was very new to me, but I like learning new things.  This is how I wore my hair today:

Kinda thinking I do a swoopy bang quite well.

HI MY NAME IS SARAH I'VE HAD A LOT OF COFFEE HOW CAN I HELP YOU?!?!


Bit of a twist with a strong clip, and then doused in hairspray.  Also have some Moroccan argan oil (I think that's how you spell it!) for shine.  I wore a great dress today and forgot to take any pictures.  I'm hoping it will be cool enough on Sunday to pull it back out since no one I saw today will see me on Sunday. 

1 comment:

Jennifer M. said...

Lol! This looks like something my cat would do. Gotta love those furballs!