|I tried to take pictures on my back patio, but the sun was relentless. Buck the cat says hello.|
|My Bongo wedges which I nabbed at KMart for under $10 this year. Finally took that blue nail polish off, but didn't get to put anymore on.|
|As pretty as this is, I really need more color. What color(s) would you pair with this? Red seems obvious to me.|
|Time to get the back of my hair reshaped!|
|Do these swirls make my butt look big?|
1) There is no such thing as too many dresses.
2) I would like some more.
3) I need to experiment with belts, scarves, jewelery.
4) Pink eye sucks.
5) I spend a lot of time barefoot.
6) I could use a new skin care and make up routine.
7) I own dresses in every color except orange, yellow and white.
8) It's time for me to grow up and invest in some shapewear.
9) I have over 10 dresses I didn't wear because I either needed shapewear, or the dress was damaged, or it was long sleeves and would have killed me, heat wise.
10) Dresses are a great choice for so many occasions! Casual, career, formal, beach, , courtroom, church...while I may have missed on accessorizing, I either met or exceeded the expectations required of me no matter where I was or what I was doing. If you are not a dress person, I highly suggest giving them a chance!