Pages

Saturday, June 4, 2011

Fixed!

I think we should all applaud Doug, my Tiger's bass teacher.  Not only is he an excellent musician and a friend of the family, but he is also a self appointed computer geek.  He fixed my laptop in about 30 minutes!  I'd love to pay him, but that's not how we roll.  He was happy to help, and I was happy to feed him.  You see, we used to drive to his store for lessons, but due to the economy, he was forced to close it.  Now, he drives to our house for lessons, which I love because now I'm not as rushed to get out of here on Thursdays.  But since he is paying for gas when it's so expensive, I cook him dinner every Thursday night, plus our normal music lesson fee.  As a single guy, he doesn't cook much and so having a real dinner makes him pretty happy.  I've also had fun cooking for him because he'll eat almost anything.  This past Thursday, I made chicken parmigiana.  The Thursday before, we did Shepherd's Pie.  Before that, I think we did bbq pulled pork.  I've also done mini meatloafs, enchiladas, spaghetti and meatballs.  Maybe I should start doing Thursday Night posts about food, because it always comes out pretty good.  Let me stew on that.

Get it?  Stew?  On food posts?  Oh, I kill me.  Hahahahaha.

Not much else is going on around here.  I worked like crazy this week, trying to catch up after Memorial Day.  It was great having a three day weekend.  It was not great working 38 hours in 4 days.  My back was killing me most of the week.  But I did catch up and my schedule is looking much better than it has in weeks.  So I'm grateful for that.

Here are pictures of Tiger, hanging out with our cat Buck.  Buck LOVES Tiger.  This cat is probably the most vocal cat I've ever had.  He meows loudly...constantly.  But for some reason, will not talk to Mr. R, only me, Missy and Tiger.  I don't think Buck likes Bucket, either.  Cats are weird, are they not?

Just chillin' with my human.

My human is warm, brings me food, and wraps me up in the blanky.  But I wish he'd put on a shirt.

My human loves me.  I tolerate him only because he does bring me the vittles.

It is good to own a human. 

1 comment:

Jennifer M. said...

That's awesome! I'm glad to here your computer's fixed. That's such a pain to have to go without that!