Pages

Monday, April 4, 2011

SQUEEEEEE!

I just applied for my first coding job!  It is a different one than where I interned; I don't see that job being advertised anywhere in the system at work.  I'm not discouraged by that at all, because it takes time for jobs to be posted.  But I'm not letting that stop me.  I hopped online while I was on hold, and checked for any openings in HIM (Health Information Management) and only one came up; a new one just posted on March 31st.  I immediately applied, attached my resume, and hit SEND. 

This may or may not be THE ONE, but it sure felt good to officially apply for a new job.  I got the typical auto response email from HR, but at least I know it went through and hopefully I will hear good news soon!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Good Luck! I have my fingers crossed for you

Jennifer M. said...

Awesome! I hope it works out!

Shannon Jacobyansky said...

Hoping for some good news for you too! Just stopped by for awhile to see how you are doing...how's your son doing? My daughter also has Asperger Syndrome...high functioning Autism. Please visit me again!